How Hyaluronic Acid Can Help Your Skin Stay Hydrated During Winter
It's midway through winter and as the weather begins to change you may find that your skincare routine also needs updating to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Found naturally in our skin’s structure, Hyaluronic Acid is your powerhouse go to ingredient for winter skin hydration.
Hyaluronic Acid Benefits for The Skin
Hyaluronic Acid maintains the skin natural hydration through three synergistic activities:
- Applied topically it forms a non-occlusive film that regulates water perspiration;
- It's famous for the ability to boost collagen production which helps to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Protects the skin from external aggressions that may alter the natural lipid barrier.
Shop Australian Natural Skincare
Hyaluronic Acid Skincare
We have 5 products in our skincare range that include hyaluronic acid to keep your skin nourished and protected:
- Skin Perfection Radiance Gel - enhances collagen production to brighten and tighten the skin.
Vitamin C Brightening Serum - restore the skin’s balance and improves the appearance of fine lines.
- Cell Renewal Peptide Serum - reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nourish & Hydrate Moisturiser - boosts collagen production and deeply hydrates the skin.
- Balance & Replenish Moisturiser - calms the skin while restoring the natural moisture balance.