Sylvie's 5-Minute Makeup Routine for Busy Mornings
Everyone wants a great 5 min makeup routine.
Many of you know that I was a flight attendant many years ago. When I started I was always on call which meant that they could call me and I had to be ready to get to the airport for a tour of duty. That could mean a 3 or 4 day trip or a quick 2 sector one.
We always had to look polished and look absolutely our best. It was during this time that I perfected my 5-minute makeup routine.
I always remember putting on ‘the face’ and it just gave me a boost of confidence and a feeling of being able to deal with any situation.
Putting together the collection of products I had the busy woman in mind. That’s why many of our products are multi-task, multi-cultural and suit a range of skin types.
So no matter what you are doing, whether you just need to get out of the house ASAP, meet the School Principal in five minutes or are about to make a major presentation, here is my take on the 5 Minute Makeup.
Products and Colours I have used are listed below:
- Organic Healthy Glow Fluid Foundation with Rose & Grapefruit – in shade Camel - reveals a healthy-looking, more radiant complexion;
- Loose Mineral Powder Foundation – in shade Sunset – a concealer, foundation and finishing powder all in one!
- Pure Colour Mineral Blush – in shade Sincerity – to add a natural flush of colour to your complexion;
- Mineral Brow Dust – in shade light brown + Shadow and Brow brush - gives definition to your brows, balancing and framing your face
- Mineral Mascara with Fibres – Black - enriched with organic Jojoba Seed Oil and antioxidant rich Grapefruit Seed to nourish your lashes throughout wear without irritating sensitive eyes
- Pure Colour Mineral Lipstick – in shade Charm - Dress up your lips with a pop of colour with this nourishing and organic lipstick.
Want to see more of SCOUT products? Click here.